Promotional Products Distributors
Business-Critical Service and Support
At House of Doolittle®, we are committed to providing our distributors the highest level of support. We are dedicated to helping you attain continued sales and profit growth through a broad range of promotional products and options, and a level of service that is second to none. We are affiliated with the ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute), PPAI (Promotional Products Association International), SAGE Online™ (online research tool for promo products distributors) and UPIC (Universal Payment Identification Code).
We offer a comprehensive array of customizable products, including wall calendars, planners, journals, assignment books, laminated planners, and desk pad calendars and holders — all available in a range of styles, colors and sizes.
Businesses and organizations can tailor calendars by adding full-color photos or logos; customizing date blocks with special events, anniversaries and meetings; putting an ad on the page bottom; and adding custom text. Choose a 12-page wall calendar, a one-sheet wall calendar, a desktop tent calendar — all in various sizes and styles — or even a custom mouse pad.
Our customizable appointment planners, monthly dated/non-dated journals and monthly/weekly/daily planners are available in a wide range of sizes and styles. Choose one- or two-piece cover styles in various materials and colors. In addition to cover imprinting, two- , four- or eight-page custom page inserts are also available so businesses can add reference pages, detail a product offering, list locations or tell their company story.
Laminated Wall Planners
Select a style, size, and vertical or horizontal format. Depending on the product, full-color printing, choice of layout and other options are offered.
Desk Pad Calendars and Holders
Desk pad calendars are available in many different styles with various corner options. Four-color printing is also a possibility for some desk calendars. We offer padded and non-padded holders; imprinted headers are available on some holders.
These products, available in several styles and sizes, can be customized as well. Grid and imprint can be printed in one or two colors.
Acceptable artwork follows these guidelines:
- Camera-ready digital artwork
- Artwork created with Macintosh or PC programs
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- InDesign CS6
- CD, Flash Drive
- Artwork must be supplied as an EPS, Ai., or PDF file.
- To submit your artwork:
- Artwork will be returned upon request.
- Artwork or ad copy layout will be retained for two years.
Examples of unacceptable artwork include:
- Photocopies or art via fax machine
- Preprinted materials such as business cards, letterhead, newspaper or Yellow page ads
- Foil-stamped material
- We charge $75 (G) design charge per hour
- $7.50 (G) per 60 characters for typesetting.
- If charges exceed $25, you will be notified in advance.
Complete in-house design services are available to create or design new artwork. Prices vary based on the amount of artwork involved. Design fees are $75 (G) per hour. Please submit a rough layout with instructions to receive a quote.
- Hot Stamp Die Charge: $30 (G)
- Plate Charge (for Ink-Printed Items): $39 (G)
- Area: Standard imprint area is listed with each item in the catalog
- Oversize Stamping: Double die charge plus $0.15 (G) per item
- Halftones or Photos: $25 (G) each, unless supplied on disk
- Copy Changes: $30 (G) for books and $39 (G) for pads
Copy changes submitted after an order has been placed in production will be accepted, but the distributor will be invoiced for all costs incurred prior to the date of the change. In all cases, a $42 (G) minimum charge will be assessed.
All standard foil colors, including white, are available. Please note: No PMS matches will be made.
Leatherette corners are available in blue, chestnut, black, forest, burgundy, cranberry and blackberry. Upgrade to padded vinyl corners in brown or black for $0.60 per set of 4.
The most common method of achieving color in printing is referred to as CMYK, 4-color process or even just process. Process colors are represented as percentages of cyan (C), magenta (M), yellow (Y) and black (B). When 4-color process printing is used to reproduce photographs and graphics they are created out of process colors. This helps to avoid the added expense of an extra plate needed to print each spot color.
Colors created without screens or dots, such as those found in the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®, are referred to in the industry as spot or solid colors. Spot colors are commonly used in corporate logos and identity programs, and in one, two or three-color jobs. Spot colors are printed with premixed inks.
- Metallic PMS Colors: 20% up-charge on the entire order
- Drilling: $0.06 per calendar plus a $30 setup charge
- Hot Stamping: $0.15 per calendar plus an additional $39 setup charge
- Foil for Hot Stamping: Available in gold or silver, plus a variety of other colors; call for details
- Cover Sheets (One Color): $1.50 per calendar plus a $39 setup charge; minimum 250 pieces
- Additional Gumming (Head or Foot): $0.15 per pad
- Individual Wrapping (Shrink): $0.19 for pieces up to 18-1/2” x 13”; $0.24 for larger sizes up to 21” x 24”
Custom Page Inserts
Add reference pages, detail a product offering, list locations or tell the company story in any of our monthly, weekly or daily planners. Charges apply. For more information, please request a quote.
Please contact us for information about mailers.
B&W paper or digital proofs are supplied within 72 hours of receipt of your purchase order. A signed proof approval form is required to put your order into production — no verbal approvals will be accepted. Our factory is not responsible for customer errors after the proof has been approved by the customer. Actual item proofs are available, when required, on hot-stamped items only. A hot-stamping die charge of $30 (G) applies. On special press runs, Epson full-color proofs are available at $45 (G) each.
Rush service is available on orders received by October 1. If accepted, rush orders will be shipped within two weeks of proof approval. The charge for this service is 10% of the order value or $35, whichever is greater. To meet a specific date, expedited shipping charges may be required.
All orders are shipped in bulk, with the exception of desk pad calendars, which are shrink-wrapped in multiples of 10 at no additional cost. For additional shipping information, click here.