Promotional Products FAQ
How Can We Help You?
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about ordering our promotional products. Please contact us directly if you don’t see the answer to your question here.
Are there extra fees (shipping, handling, etc.)?
- Click here for information.
Can I make a change to my order?
Changes can be made to an order up to 24 hours after the proof has been approved. Any changes after that may incur additional charges.
Can I pay with a credit card? What company name will appear on my statement?
House of Doolittle® accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Our company name, House of Doolittle Ltd., will appear on your credit card statement. If you are a prepay customer, the value of your purchase order will be charged when the order is placed, and any overruns, freight and miscellaneous fees will be charged at the time the order ships. If you are a prepay customer, your order does not go into production until your prepayment is received. If you are making a deposit to your order click here for the deposit authorization form.
Do you drop-ship orders?
Yes, with a charge of $19.00 (G) per location. Distributors must complete the Excel spreadsheet indicating all addresses and quantities. Drop ship addresses must be received at least 10 days prior to estimated ship date. If the carrier determines that an address is incorrect, an additional charge of $10 (G) is incurred for each address correction. Any shipments that are undeliverable and returned to House of Doolittle will be charged all applicable freight charges. An additional charge of $4.50 a box will be added to the order if a 3rd party FedEx number is being used.
From where does my order ship?
- Orders ship from: House of Doolittle, 3001 Malmo Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
How can I check the status of my order?
How can I get a copy of my invoice?
Email us at email@example.com.
How can I get my order faster?
Production time is three weeks from final proof approval. If rush service is required, a rush fee of 10% of the order value plus $41.00 will be assessed. No rush service is available after September 30.
How can I track my order for promo ASI?
How do I apply for credit?
How do I place an order?
How do I request a sample?
To request a sample please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping information and sample part number.
How does my order ship?
Our standard shipping is prepay and add. We ship UPS, FedEx® third party or collect. Please provide the account number to the party that will be receiving the product. FedEx® is not our preferred carrier and shipments may be delayed up to two business days. Truck shipment is the most economical method for large orders. Please indicate whether truck shipments can be received at the location. Please also indicate whether inside delivery is required. Orders marked “best way” will ship via the most economical method.
What if my product is defective?
What is your overrun/underrun policy?
- Our factory reserves the right to ship and bill up to 10% over/under the purchase order quantity. Customers requiring exact quantity shipments must clearly specify that on the purchase order. There is a $33.00 (G) service charge for exact quantity shipments.
Whom do I contact if I have a question about my invoice?
Will I receive a proof?
House of Doolittle provides a PDF proof for your approval within 24–48 hours after receiving your order. The proof is sent to you at no charge. Your order is not scheduled for production until we receive a signed approval form for the order.
How do I submit a customer review?
- Navigate to the product you want to review, scroll to the bottom and click the "Add Review" button. Or, post your comments on our Facebook page.
Are you on social media?
I have an artwork question. With whom should I speak?
What does “recycled” really mean in our business?
We strive to use recycled materials in all our products, including 100% post-consumer paper printed with soy inks, 90% recycled wire and 50% recycled cover material. We also recycle all plastics, paper, boxes, metals and electronics used in our facility. Learn more about our commitment to recycling.
What is LeBaron?
LeBaron is a line name for our promotional products.
General Information / Miscellaneous
Do you sell directly to the public?
- We sell our House of Doolittle® stock product online here or to find a dealer location near you click here. The promotional products are not sold to the public, please contact Customer Service toll-free at 800-621-9546 option 1 or email us at email@example.com.
I have a media inquiry. To whom should I speak?
What if I have additional questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please feel free to contact us. We’re always glad to help!
Do you keep my artwork on file?
- Yes. We keep art files on hand for easy reordering. Files are saved for no more than two years.
How do I submit artwork?
Submit your artwork via our FTP site, FTP logon instructions found here, email it directly to our art department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notify us at email@example.com that the art was uploaded
Is there a cancellation fee?
- Yes. If an order is cancelled within 24 hours after proof approval, you will be charged $41.00 (G). After that time, all production costs incurred will be billed.
To which associations does House of Doolittle® belong?
- We are members of SAGE, ASI, PPAI, UPIC and NOPA. Our membership numbers are SAGE 51634, ASI 61835, PPAI 112146 and UPIC HOD.
What format is required for submitting artwork?
- To see our artwork specs page, please click here.
What if I don’t have artwork?
Our complete in-house design services are available to create new artwork. Prices vary based on the amount of artwork involved. Design fees are $87 (G) per hour. Click here for more information.